To submit a bid, please email the following to keystoneclassic.td (at) gmail dot com:
* Team Name
* Team Contact Name
* Team Contact Phone Number
* Division you are applying for (if Division I, indicate if you would be willing to play in Division II if we cannot accommodate you in Division I)
* Finish in 2011 USA Ultimate College Series (college teams only)
* Notable fall results (college teams only)
* Key pickups / losses / other pertinent information (college teams only)
* If you are applying for Division I, please write a few sentences about your ability to serve as a “sister” team for a high school team. (This may include your vision for the growth of women’s ultimate, your specific plan for mentoring / serving as a role model for a high school team, and why your team is a good fit for this program.)
Payment information will be emailed to you upon receipt of your bid submission. Your bid will be confirmed once payment is received. A late fee of $50 will be assessed for all payment received after January 15, 2012.
In the event that your team needs to withdraw from the tournament, refunds will be handled as follows:
January 15– 50% refund
February 1– no refund
We will be procuring backup fields for as many teams as possible, but it is highly unlikely that we will be able to secure enough fields for everyone. Teams will be accommodated based on distance traveled to the tournament. In the event of cancellation due to severe weather conditions, we reserve the right to keep some or all of your bid fee in order to cover our upfront costs.